Shipping is free within the contiguous United States. If you need a piece shipped elsewhere, payment for shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact me and provide me with your shipping address so I may get pricing for the shipping cost. I will then notify you of the price and you can decide if you want to go through with the purchase. I will invoice you separately via email for shipping payment.
- Shipping will happen within 3-7 business days after your order is placed for finished pieces. Please allow yourself plenty of time for shipping during the major holidays.
- If I cannot ship for an extended period a notice will appear on my shop's home page.
- Getting your new art safely to you is important to me! It will be packaged with utmost care. Original artwork will be wrapped in paper, contained in a waterproof wrapping treatment, and then packaged and cushioned to the nines. Prints will be backed with cardboard to help prevent bending and slipped into a cellophane sleeve to prevent water damage, then put in a padded mailer.
- Your art will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance or FED EX depending on size. You will be provided with shipping information for your package following the date of shipment.
-Larger paintings shipped via FED EX will be sent SIGNATURE REQUIRED. The luxury one-of-a-kind nature of the art means that theft is possible and we want you to feel good knowing it has been delivered in safe hands. I’m happy to ship to your workplace or to a family member; please specify accurate shipping locations while ordering.
- Please contact me immediately if your item is damaged in any way. You will need to provide me with photos of the damage within a day or so in order to file an insurance claim. I will also require that the piece be returned. Then I will work with you to send you a similar piece or provide a refund (minus shipping charges, which are always the responsibility of the customer).
-If you have any questions about the shipping and handling of your new artwork, please contact me here.